The ID. Buzz is the new version of the legendary VW T1. However you shouldn’t fix what is not broken. Right?
Wrong! The new ID. Buzz is an adaptation, not a replacement of the 1950s classic. Although it will have to prove itself so what is so special about it ?
Start with the impressive figure of 258 miles electric range combined (WLTP) with a charge time of 5% to 80% in approximately 30 minutes.
The electric motor has a maximum output of 150kW which is the equivalent of 204 PS. The battery, having 77kWh net energy content allowing for its range. The maximum charging power for fast charging (DC) is up to 170 kW. Acceleration is 0-62mph in 10.2 seconds and trailer loads of up to 1,000 kg with the optional device.
Just a few highlights that come as standard with the basic model:
ID. Buzz Life
- LED headlights
- 19” alloys
- Heated windscreen and steering wheel
- “Buzz Box” a removable storage console
- Ambient lighting with a choice of 10 colours
- Heated and fully adjustable front seats
- Rear view camera
- Minimum 10” screen for navigation and infotainment
ID. Buzz Style
- LED matrix headlights
- 20” alloys
- Dynamic headlight range control and dynamic cornering lights
- 30 Colour adaptive interior ambient lighting
- Discover Pro navigation and infotainment
- Stainless steel pedals
Don’t just take our word for it, the unique new member to the ID family has won both “Best designed car of 2022” by the motor awards and “Electric Car Of The Year” at Top Gears Electric Awards
For the best price on your lease
Call us today on: 01844 852252 or email [email protected]